708 Havelock Street
Lucknow, ON N0G 2H0
• Why should we vote for you?
I am continuing to run for Municipal councillor as I believe I have a calm voice, fairness in mind. I am doing this without any personal agenda but for the love of community.
Point Clark has very much become an Active Transportation area. Walking and biking are undertaken throughout the community.
• Do you believe the Township should invest in creating and improving active transportation trail systems in Point Clark?
• Would you be in favour of investigating a bridge between the Point Clark and Lurgan Beach communities?
I would be in favour with this as long it is feasible
Bylaw enforcement remains top of mind for many on the lakeshore. The method of handling is currently by complaint.
• Due to the nature of bylaw complaints, particularly on weekends, should the Township consider a more proactive approach to bylaw enforcement?
Taxes from the lakeshore area make up a substantial portion of revenue for the Township of Huron-Kinloss.
• Do you feel services and facilities available to the lakeshore area reflects this reality?
• Do you believe Emergency Services such as fire and paramedics to be adequate for the growing communities along the lakeshore?
Drinking water quality in the Point Clark area has become an issue of some concern to the community.
And with the continued rapid expansion of the community, there will be continued pressure on this important system.
• Do you believe there should be an upgrade or change in treatment to the water system for Point Clark to ensure long term safe clean drinking water?
We do upgrades on an ongoing basis when required…and follow all guidelines.