Welcome to the Point Clark Beach Association (PCBA) website.
Here we are in 2021, and on October 31, we will be celebrating the incorporation date of the PCBA, marking its 75th anniversary.
And as we approach this milestone, it is worthwhile reminding ourselves of the long history of our community and the people who worked to make it a special place to call our own.
In 1946, the objectives of this new Association were spelled out as follows:
“To promote and develop social welfare, civic improvement, recreation and other nonprofitable purposes in the public interest and to establish, construct, acquire, manage and operate such facilities as may be required for any such purposes.”
These were lofty goals and we owe a huge debt of gratitude to the founding members, Alfred George Murton, Robert Oliver, and Emma Hulen, for their vision for Point Clark and the future.
The PCBA has had a major effect on the development of our community and has continued to advocate on behalf of the citizens of Point Clark.
If you are not presently a member of the PCBA and have property in the Point Clark area, you may want to consider joining our Association.
Photo of the week
Photo by Sue Foster May 2021 – clouds and sunset at Point Clark Harbour.
Here are the top 10 reasons to join the PCBA
- Opportunity to make the Point Clark area a better place to live, visit, work and cottage.
- A published Beach Directory that lists members, business and services and events.
- Facilitation of Beach Cleanup.
- Social events.
- Cottage patrol to ensure your cottage is safe and secure during the winter months.
- Information sessions on topics of importance to you as a Point Clark resident/cottager.
- Your liaison with Huron Kinloss Council, Ontario and Federal Goverments.
- Membership in FOCA (Federation of Ontario Cottagers’ Associations).
- Liaison with other beach associations & community groups to facilitate support on major issues concerning Huron Kinloss or partnerships in events.
- Support local charities for the betterment of the Point Clark Community.
click here to go our convenient “Contact us” page.
to download a PDF copy of the PCBA application form.
Association mailing address: